If you haven't already done so for your company, I highly recommend that you take the time to create the aforementioned statements. It will help you plan and prioritize for your company's future.
In addition to hanging the statements on my wall, I permanently posted them on the About page, but for your convenience you can check it out here:
What is YCR's mission?
Our purpose is to ensure that dreams don’t die and everybody has a chance to succeed if they are determined. We will achieve this by:
- Bringing together the right people
- Helping them build great products
- Giving them an opportunity to further their venture
What is YCR's vision?
Our vision serves as the framework for our roadmap and guides every aspect of our business by describing what we need to accomplish in order to continue achieving sustainable, quality growth.
- People: Get stuff done, be open to change and support one another
- Product: Solve a deeply felt need using the correct technology and design it with the customer in mind.
- Opportunity: Expand your network to meet customers, mentors, investors and peers that will further your venture
What does YCR value?
Our values serve as a compass for our actions and describe how we behave in the world.
- Passion: Do whatever it takes to ensure that your dream doesn’t die
- Collaboration: The desire to help like-minded individuals succeed
- Leadership: The courage to build a better future
- Quality: What we do, we do well
- Trust and support one another
- Be committed to helping others succeed
- Work together to seek ideas and share solutions
- Learn from and teach your peers
- Give constructive feedback and receive it gracefully
- Build good relationships and a good team spirit
- Solve a real, deeply-felt need
- Focus on the customer’s experience
- Get out into the market to listen, observe and learn
- Go the extra mile to show we care
- Use the correct technology to deliver the solution
- Focus on execution every day
- Remain responsive to change
- Have the courage to change course when needed
- Remain constructively discontent
- Get stuff done
- Remain insatiably curious
- Be accountable for what we do and what we do not do
- Reward people for taking risks and finding better ways to find a solution
- Focus on building value
- Respect others and succeed together
- Inspire collaboration, excellence, passion, and fun
Does your mindset align with YCR, if so then we'd love to hear from you?